Positive Thinking Tips
It’s one of the simplest, most natural things you could ever hope to do in life… It happens without effort… It occurs without forcing… It comes without warning…
Birds do it…
Bees do it…
Even Educated Fleas do it…
That’s right, I’m talking about Positive Thinking here, and despite what anyone tries to sell you:
Positive Thinking is Free,
It’s EASY, and it makes a bigger difference in your life than anything else you can do!
So today, I wanted to share a few Positive Thinking Tips you can use in almost any situation to help you gain, or regain your positivity in every situation. So here we go:
- Take Responsibility: Take responsibility for your own thoughts, your own attitudes, your own feelings, your own life, and most importantly your own ACTIONS. You’re the only one who has control over your mind, others may try, but in the end you’re the one who has final say, so use that to your advantage, take responsibility and make your thoughts work for you instead of against you.
- Let Others Rule Their Own Lives: Nothing will snap you out of a positive mental place faster than trying to control other people. Sure, sometimes someone crosses the line and you need to speak up, but 9 times out of 10 it’s just trifling stuff that get’s us all bent out of shape… You get to have total control over your thoughts and actions, so unless you’re ready to step up and step in, just let it go!
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff: This is similar to number two, but it’s a little different because here walking talking about all the little things, not just people. Here’s the secret, most problems we face are small things blown out of proportion… Think about it, how many times have you lost your positive attitude over something utterly trivial? Just don’t do it, let it go!
- Bite off Less than you Can chew: Sure, give 110% that’s fine… But remember, every time you give 110% to something or someone you just created 10% worth of debt. Energetic, emotional, physical and financial, when you give more than you have you aren’t actually helping anyone. So scale back a notch, give as much as you can, but don’t ruin yourself in the process, in the long run you’ll end up giving more to more people this way anyways!
- Nurture Yourself: Okay, this is the big one here, because you simply must maintain, nurture, and cultivate yourself if you’re going to have any long term positivity in your life. You positive thinking is your responsibility, and you grind yourself down and wear yourself, your body will insist you rest and recover, so why not do it before you need to?
These are all pretty simple Positive Thinking Tips, but they form the cornerstone of a Positive Mental Attitude, because in the end – - – it all comes down to
taking care of your needs, and cultivating your own positivity before you can begin sharing it with others!